Explore the San Blas Islands even further!
This package offers an amazing overall view of the islands. Plunge into the culture and traditions of the Kuna indians while exploring the best of the islands. On board L’Eclectik 2 , you will go further to the east of the archipelago for stunning surprises and incredible scenery. Enjoy beachside barbecues on deserted islands, discover the breathtaking depths of the sea, practice water sports and relax in dreamt lakes. We will propose to you at the end of your stay, depending of your desires, an inland expedition of one day. There, you will be able to go up the river (Rio Sidra) into the jungle along our local guides. The schedule: river boarding, jumping into the river, pic-nic surrounded by the panamanian jungle... safely, of course. Let the ties off and join us.
Adventure Trip: 8 days - 7 nuits
Pick up at Chichime Island Explore Chichime Island and snorkel on the nearby reefs
Proposed activities: stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, beach volleyball
Spend the evening at a local restaurant and visit a market to soak in the culture
Sail to the Lemmon Cays, a chain of 15 closely grouped islands (Estimated travel time: 25 minutes) Arrive at Banedup Island and its famous white sandy beaches Snack while keeping your feet in the water Eat a grilled lobster dinner on the beach
Proposed activities: stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, relaxing on the beach
- Sail to Hollandes Cays (Estimated travel time: 80 minutes) Explore Acuagargana and Waisaladup These two islands are surrounded by colorful reefs at the west side of Hollandes Cays The wild anchorage between the islands offers an outstanding view of the beaches
- Sail to Miriadiadup Cay (Estimated travel time: 35 minutes) This small island is inhabited by a Kuna family who will happily host you for a dinner of local cuisine which you will eat by the beach
Proposed activities: stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, relaxing on the beach
- Sail to Sibadup Cay (Estimated travel time: 25 minutes) - This isolated anchorage is perfect for watersports such as tubing, wake boarding, or stand-up paddle boarding
- Sail to BBQ Island (Estimated travel time: 60 minutes) - Explore the island and its famous turquoise water
Proposed activities: stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, beach volleyball, relaxing on the beach
- Sail to Coco Bandero (Estimated travel time: 80 minutes) - Explore these group of three small isletsProposed activities: stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, wakeboarding, relaxing on the beach
- Sail to Green Island (Estimated travel time: 40 minutes) - Explore this uninhabited island and its wide open spaces
Lunch in a uninhabited local hut
Excursion to Sidra River : Accompanied with our two local guides (Indians Kuna), we will discover the dry land. The expedition will last all day long, we will raise the river Sidra through the Panamanian jungle. We schedule, swimming, walking, jumps, peak-nic this excursion is not an mandatory, according to the possibilities of the guests and their desires.
- Sail back to Chichime Island (Estimated travel time: 4 hours) - There will be several opportunities to stop and relax at various islands where you will be able to discover the southern side of the San Blas archipelago - Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant in Chichime
Enjoy a complementary breakfast before a local guide takes you to Panama City
Basic rules :
Respect for the environment and habitat. We will try not to take anything on the spot (coconut, starfish, corals ...) and of course, to leave nothing (plastic waste and others ...).
It is better to ask permission to take a picture of them and/or their work. Which will always be easier once a contact is established.
Think of hydrating well throughout your stay and protect yourself from the sun (it is much stronger for our tender skin, near the equator).
TRANSFER FROM PANAMA CITY TO SAN BLAS ISLAND
(Included in all our packages)
We will organize your transfer from Panama City to our Catamaran. We have chosen this option rather than planning for you the first night in Panama City, this way you are free to stay all the time you want to visit the city and/or the canal.
Our local guide will take you all the way to the San Blas archipelago, specifically to Rio Barzukum Pier in a shared 4x4. At your arrival you will be taken, by our Kuna guide, to our Catamaran in a motorboat. And here we go! Be ready for unforgettable vacations!